Biotranslational Medical and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide(CdO) Nanoparticles-DNA/RNA Straight and Cycle Chain Complexes as Potent
Anti-Viral, Anti-Tumor and Anti-Microbial Drugs: A Clinical Approach
Faculty of Chemistry, California South University, USA
- Corresponding Author:
- Heidari A
Faculty of Chemistry, California South University 14731 Comet St. Irvine, CA 92604, USA
Tel: +1 (775) 410-4974
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: June 23, 2016; Accepted date: June 29, 2016; Published date: June 30, 2016
Citation: Heidari A. Biotranslational Medical and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles-DNA/RNA Straight and Cycle Chain Complexes as Potent Anti-Viral, Anti-Tumor and Anti- Microbial Drugs: A Clinical Approach. Transl Biomed. 2016, 7:2.
The Cadmium oxide (CdO) nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes have been extensively investigated as the synthesis model Nano compounds to mimic coenzymes, Dioxygen carries and oxygen activators. It is been revealed that certain CdO nanoparticles- DNA/RNA complexes are potent anti-viral, anti-tumor and anti-microbial drugs.
Letter to Editor
The Cadmium oxide (CdO) nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes have been extensively investigated as the synthesis model Nano compounds to mimic coenzymes, Dioxygen carries and oxygen activators [1-10]. It is been revealed that certain CdO nanoparticles- DNA/RNA complexes are potent anti-viral, anti-tumor and anti-microbial drugs [11-20]. CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes are most widely known for their ability to catalyze a broad range of chemical reactions including the epoxidation olefins, the asymmetric ring-opening of epoxide and the oxidation of alcohols. The goal of this work was to synthesize complex of CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes with a new synthesized nucleic acids ligands and the investigation of the structure and properties of complexes was also a goal of this letter. To synthesize the complexes, the methanolic solutions of the metals salt and ligands at the same molar proportions were mixed. From the information based on the UV-Vis, 1HNMR, 13CNMR, 31PNMR, attenuated total reflectance fourier transform infrared (ATR-FTIR), FT-Raman and HR Mass spectroscopies, CHN conductometry and pH metric data of the complexes, ligands and metals salt has been suggested for CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes.
On the other hand, CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes are the cyclic planar nano compounds. They are prepared in different ways in a wide variety of nano materials. They have different applications in medicine, pharmacology, chemotherapy and pharmaceutical sciences. The most important application of these Nano materials is to be nano anti-cancer drugs. CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes are able to be coordinated to the metals from phosphor atoms. These complexes can make several of colors. In addition, these nano compounds can be used as a catalyst. For the best action, they immerse in a mesoporous and they can be used as a heterogeneous catalyst. Here, we would like to report the preparation of CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes and different derivatives such as its acidic forms. At first, they were characterized by UV-Vis, 1HNMR, 13CNMR, 31PNMR, ATRFTIR, FT-Raman and HR Mass spectroscopies. Furthermore, these complexes immersed in the modified mesoporous and specified with UV-Vis, 1HNMR, 13CNMR, 31PNMR, ATR-FTIR, FT-Raman and HR Mass spectroscopies. The prepared CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes will be sent to the special places in order to be applied as Nano anti-cancer drugs.
CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes occur in a variety of biological systems with widely differing functions. These complexes play important roles in oxygen transport and storage, electron transport and in enzymatic functions. It seems certain that some of these functions depend on the addition or substitution of a DNA/RNA ligand in an axial position of the metal ion. Therefore, the DNA/RNA axial ligation reaction is one of the important processes from both analytically and bioinorganic points of view. The axial ligation process has been monitored by changes of DNA/RNA sort band. The equilibration parameters have been obtained from the concentrations profiles. Binding data are interpreted based on the basicity and steric influence of the entering DNA/RNA ligands. Our results show that straight chain from more stable CdO nanoparticles-DNA/RNA complexes than the corresponding cycle chain.
- Lu W, Wang J, Wu Q, Sun J, Chen Y, et al. (2016) High-throughput sample-to-answer detection of DNA/RNA in crude samples within functionalized micro-pipette tips, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 75: 28-33.
- Maddocks ODK, Christiaan FL, Peter DA, Karen HV (2016) Serine Metabolism Supports the Methionine Cycle and DNA/RNA Methylation through De Novo ATP Synthesis in Cancer Cells, Molecular Cell 61: 210-221.
- Conde J, Elazer RE, Artzi N (2015) Target-responsive DNA/RNA nanomaterials for microRNA sensing and inhibition: The jack-of-all-trades in cancer nanotheranostics? Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 81: 169-183.
- Privett AJ, Morales JA (2014) Electron nuclear dynamics of proton collisions with DNA/RNA bases at ELab=80 keV: A contribution to proton cancer therapy research, Chemical Physics Letters 603: 82-88.
- Prakash CJ, HsinHLi, Monique M, Thomas CK (2014) Total inhibition of 1O2-induced oxidative damage to guanine bases of DNA/RNA by turmeric extracts, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 452:515-519.
- Stolic I, Miskovic K, Piantanida I, Mirela BL, Ljubica GO, et al. (2011) Synthesis, DNA/RNA affinity and antitumour activity of new aromatic diamidines linked by 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene, Eur J Med Chem 46: 743-755.
- Marijana RS, Saska M, Ljubica GO, Piantanida I (2010) Permanent positive charge strongly influences DNA/RNA binding and antiproliferative activity of urea-phenanthridinium conjugates, Eur J Med Chem 45: 3281-3292.
- Vondruskova J, Kypr J, Kejnovska I, Fialova M, Vorlickova M (2008) Role of loops in the guanine quadruplex formation by DNA/RNA hybrid analogs of G4T4G4, Int J Biol Macromolec43: 463-467.
- Stolic I, Miskovic K, Magdaleno A, Ariel MS, Piantanida I, et al. (2009) Effect of 3,4-ethylenedioxy-extension of thiophene core on the DNA/RNA binding properties and biological activity of bisbenzimidazoleamidines, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 17:2544-2554.
- Smith S, Jefferies C (2014) Role of DNA/RNA sensors and contribution to autoimmunity, Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews 25: 745-757.
- Yang S, Sadaf TW, Garth AN, Ian PB (2010) Fused in sarcoma/translocated in liposarcoma: A multifunctional DNA/RNA binding protein, Int J Biochem Cell Biol 42: 1408-1411.
- Cloutier P, Mathieu LA, Faubert D, Blanchette M, Coulombe B (2014) Methylation of the DNA/RNA-binding protein Kin17 by METTL22 affects its association with chromatin, J Proteomics 100:115-124.
- Guergnon J, Angelique NG, Galioot A, Pierre BF, JeanHC, et al. (2011) PP2A targeting by viral proteins: A widespread biological strategy from DNA/RNA tumor viruses to HIV-1, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease 1812: 1498-1507.
- Jorgensen A, Krogh J, Miskowiak K, Tom GB, Lars VK, et al. (2013) Systemic oxidatively generated DNA/RNA damage in clinical depression: Associations to symptom severity and response to electroconvulsive therapy, J Affect Disord149: 355-362.
- Jagadeesan L, Sankaralingam A, Anvarbatcha R, Rajakumar D, Sivanandham V, et al. (2013) DNA/RNA binding and anticancer/antimicrobial activities of polymer-copper(II) complexes, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 109: 23-31.
- Allen T, Ruth DL, Jessica JH, Victoria P, Smith D, et al. (1995) Dietary calorie restriction in the Emory mouse: effects on lifespan, eye lens cataract prevalence and progression, levels of ascorbate, glutathione, glucose, and glycohemoglobin, tail collagen breaktime, DNA and RNA oxidation, skin integrity, fecundity, and cancer, Mechanisms of Ageing and Development 79: 33-57.
- Yuichiro K, Takafumi S, Jun I, Yoshio I (2012) DP97, a DEAD box DNA/RNA helicase, is a target gene-selective co-regulator of the constitutive androstane receptor, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 426: 38-42.
- Katherine BC, Pamela LS, Alexis D, Huili Li, Christine H, et al. (2016) Inhibiting DNA Methylation Causes an Interferon Response in Cancer via dsRNA Including Endogenous Retroviruses, Cell 164: 1073.
- Makoto K, Yutaka M, Akio I, Tomonori M, Nobuo S, et al. (2001) DNA/RNA-dependent ATPase activity is associated with ATBF1, a multiple homeodomain-zinc finger protein, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Protein Structure and Molecular Enzymology 1550: 164-174.
- Gulisa T, Winnie Y, McKinney S, Steve K (2012) Nucleic acid quantity and quality from paraffin blocks: Defining optimal fixation, processing and DNA/RNA extraction techniques, Experimental and Molecular Pathology 92: 33-43.